Before discussing how to Install Windows 10 along with the image, there will be a little explanation about the meaning. Windows 10 is one graphical operating system created by Microsoft to be used by personal computers such as PCs and laptops. Clean Install is a method for reinstalling Windows 10 wise choices. This can overcome the most tangled problems even with an operating system that feels messy on a computer or laptop. This step means deleting all files found on the hard disk without remaining, including viruses and malware if they exist, then replacing them with a new system from the start. Therefore, please note when deleting the driver so that important files on other drives remain, or if you are unsure, then save the data in a safe place.
General Preparation Procedure
Before starting the installation, make sure that you meet the following general requirements to help especially beginners to facilitate the installation process:
Note the minimum PC specifications have met the requirements.
Know the types of 32-bit or 64-bit processors.
Must prepare the windows driver needed to maximize the performance of the Windows system. But this is done after the installation is complete.
Prepare the most important and frequently used software or applications for computers and laptops, because the original windows settings only provide limited programs. Download the Free Software Collection here.
Note: When starting the installation we need to “boot” first from the “CD / DVD” drive if using “CD / DVD Windows 10 Installer” or from USB if using a Flashdisk (See Here How to install Windows 7, 8, 10, from Flashdisk )
Before going forward, there are a number of articles that you might be looking for.
Okay, for those of you who have not been able to install Windows, try following a few steps below. And for your convenience, in this tutorial, the author also includes the pictures.
How to install Windows 10 Complete With Pictures.
To install Windows 10 on computers and laptops :
1. Turn on the computer or laptop. Especially those who use Flashdisk as an installation media, first enter the Flashdisk before the PC is turned on so that it is detected by the PC.
2. Set “Boot” or “Boot” First in the BIOS or UEFI Menu (Display various types depending on BRAND).
Enter the BIOS Menu by pressing the “Del” button quickly and quickly when turning on the PC, maybe other brands can try pressing the F1 / F2 / F9 / F10 key. Maybe also while pressing the “fn” button together with F1 / F2 and so on, so that the button works.
After entering the “BIOS” menu, then search for “Boot” and make sure the first boot is using DVD OR Flashdisk as the media. This boot on other brands sometimes has to be searched for and adjusted, just search until I find it.
3. Enter DVD Windows 10 for those who use drive-optics as the media.
4. If the Boot settings are correct, then save or “save” and “restart”, then it will appear as shown below, then press ENTER to start the installation process.
5. Select the Language “English” then click “Next”.
6. Click “Install now” to continue.
7. Enter the “Product Key” Windows 10.
8. Click the small box “I Accept the license terms”, and then click “Next”.
9. Select “Custom: Install Windows only (Advanced)”. This is the “Clean Install” procedure and starts the installation from scratch so that the operating system is free of viruses and clean.
10. Set the Partition to choose the system installation as desired. But please remember the previous operating system partition must be deleted by pressing “Delete” then replace it with a new partition. This setting can be done using a mouse cursor set on a particular partition, then a full settings button will be available.
“New” to create a new partition. “Delete” to delete the partition. “Format” to format Partitions.
Note: Make sure the Partition containing important data is not deleted, this is a very important step and must be careful, and if you are not sure, save important data first in another safe place and repeat the process from the beginning.
Set the cursor on the desired partition for the new Windows installation, then click Next as shown above to continue.
11. Start the transfer and installation process automatically.
This step takes place automatically, it will also restart automatically several times and just let it not click anything until the next image.
If the process is “error” (getting files ready for installation), that means the memory is not good or damaged, the process can be retried again or replaced the memory.
12. For those who use a Flashdisk, then the Flashdisk MUST be revoked when restarting, so there is no repetition.
13. After automatic restarting several times, later asked to enter data name and settings, can be filled freely.
14. When you fill in the data, you will see the next image like this.
Please note that after each installation, it’s good to check the Windows drivers, Audio, Network, or related drivers according to the brand. Drivers are very IMPORTANT to maintain the maximum performance of the PC, the same effect it works on the application. Usually, drivers are on a separate CD / DVD given the time to buy a laptop or computer if you don’t have to download from the internet. But in most Modern Brands, this is usually not necessary either, the problem is already integrated together.